sobota, 2. marec 2013

Out with the old...

"Nothing was more up-to-date when it was built, 
or is more obsolete today, than the railroad station."
Ada Louise Huxtable

I heard they might demolish or renew the old railroad garage. 
So I rushed to take some pictures of it. I was to late, the works have already begun. 

The turn table pit is already filled with gravel.

The vegetation around it has been dealt with.

The interior has had some work done as well. 


I really enjoyed the enormity of the place.

This one is my favorite. :)


As you can probably see I like old abandoned "Empty Spaces". It sadness me when I see a place like this getting "destroyed", because a shopping mall sprouted nearby and everything gets leveled for parking spaces.

Clement Mumbles



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar